Suggested dining for
guests staying consecutive nights
Guests staying for two or more consecutive nights can enjoy kaiseki cuisine
or have dinner at the following restaurants in Takeo recommended by Onyado Chikurintei.
Food and crockery brought up in the land of nature-rich Saga.
Awarded two fork mark by the special edition of The Michelin Guide Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki 2019
- 4239-1, Takeo, Takeo-cho, Takeo, Saga
- Monday and 3rd Sunday
Kyushu has delicious fish. Besides Saga, they bring in fish from Fukuoka, Nagasaki, and Tsukiji. They prepare everything with great care and skill. The morsel of sushi rice is only slightly warm with no sugar. When it meets your mouth, it breaks loose. Sushi lovers must try this well-known restaurant.
Awarded one fork mark by the special edition of The Michelin Guide Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki 2019
- 354 Showa, Takeo-cho, Takeo, Saga
Onyado Chikurintei お夕食懐石料理
- Kihin Kaiseki
15 dishes of the monthly special
Featuring the best abalone and lobster from the Genkai Sea, Saga beef, and other local delicacies of the season. Prepared to draw out the maximum flavor of each and served in renown Arita and Imari porcelain ware.
- Chikurin Kaiseki
13 dishes of the monthly special
Each dinner dish is carefully selected, prepared, and arranged to match your room's interior, atmosphere, views, and even the current season. The tailor-made menu marvelously befits an inn nestled in Mifuneyama Rakuen.
- Select at least one kaiseki meal served at Onyado Chikurintei.
- If you select the same kaiseki meal twice or more, the dishes served will be different on both days so you can enjoy more variety.
- Let us know your preferred sequence for dinner.
Inquiries and reservations accepted by phone
- We accept inquiries and reservations by phone.
- "Kaji" is closed on Mondays and 3rd Sunday.
"Maneki-sushi" is closed on Mondays.
- We can drive you to either restaurant by car from Onyado Chikurintei. To return, please take a taxi. (We will give you a free taxi ticket.)
- This service is not available during three-day weekends, late April to early May (Golden Week), and the year-end and New Year's period.