Suggested dining for
guests staying consecutive nights
Guests staying for two or more consecutive nights can enjoy kaiseki cuisine
or have dinner at the following restaurants in Takeo recommended by Onyado Chikurintei.
Highly acclaimed for food good for the body and mind, prepared to obtain the best natural flavor. Enjoy organic vegetables grown by contracted farmers and other local foods of the season. They also have an excellent selection of wine to go with your meal.
Awarded two fork marks by the special edition of The Michelin Guide Fukuoka, Saga 2014
- 204 Showa, Takeo-cho, Takeo, Saga
Kyushu has delicious fish. Besides Saga, they bring in fish from Fukuoka, Nagasaki, and Tsukiji. They prepare everything with great care and skill. The morsel of sushi rice is only slightly warm with no sugar. When it meets your mouth, it breaks loose. Sushi lovers must try this well-known restaurant.
Awarded one fork mark by the special edition of The Michelin Guide Fukuoka, Saga 2014
- 354 Showa, Takeo-cho, Takeo, Saga
Onyado Chikurintei お夕食懐石料理
- Kihin Kaiseki
15 dishes of the monthly special
Featuring the best abalone and lobster from the Genkai Sea, Saga beef, and other local delicacies of the season. Prepared to draw out the maximum flavor of each and served in renown Arita and Imari porcelain ware.
- Chikurin Kaiseki
13 dishes of the monthly special
Each dinner dish is carefully selected, prepared, and arranged to match your room's interior, atmosphere, views, and even the current season. The tailor-made menu marvelously befits an inn nestled in Mifuneyama Rakuen.
- Select at least one kaiseki meal served at Onyado Chikurintei.
- If you select the same kaiseki meal twice or more, the dishes served will be different on both days so you can enjoy more variety.
- Let us know your preferred sequence for dinner.
Inquiries and reservations accepted by phone
- We accept inquiries and reservations by phone.
- Both souRce and Manekizushi are closed on Mondays and they accept reservations three or more days in advance.
- We can drive you to either restaurant by car from Onyado Chikurintei. To return, please take a taxi. (We will give you a free taxi ticket.)
- This service is not available during three-day weekends, late April to early May (Golden Week), and the year-end and New Year's period.