Japanese and Western room [ SHAKUNAGE ]
Bathe in a detached hot spring, no irritating noise.
A popular corner room providing views far and wide. You can even see the Tea House next to the pond in Mifuneyama Rakuen. A stone path from the moon-viewing deck and indoor bath leads to the detached outdoor bath. Weave through the trees and plants and find the hot spring's rising steam covered by a hut with plaster walls and cedar-bark roof. Your own private and secret hot spring all for yourself, including the scenery.
- March 2013.
- Private outdoor bath with a view added
Maximum 5 persons [110m² (including 15m² moon-viewing deck) ]
Private outdoor bath with a view
10 tatami mat room, 3 tatami mat room, Western-style room
Guests can stroll to Mifuneyama rakuen directly from this room.
- Optional service for this room
How about a lovely bamboo-lit dinner outdoors with a view of Mt. Mifune? Available with the Gochiku and Shakunage Rooms which have a moon-viewing deck. As the sun slowly sets, you can enjoy a romantic evening dinner.
Available: May 10 - Jun 10 and Sep 10 - Oct 10.
- * Temporary reservation acceptance suspended.
Fee: ¥1,000 per person (only 2 people) added to the lodging charge.
- *In case of rain, dinner will be indoors and the fee will be refunded.
- *To order this service, go to the reservation form for the Gochiku or Shakunage Room and select the optional service on-screen.